Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mar.17th - A Daily Spectrum


RED

I am Blueberry. However, Strawberry is not an enemy.



ORANGE

Unfortunately, I need much more artificial Vitamin C these days.




BLUE

I attracted by these red words while I was taking the picture. 
After that, I suddenly realized how blue the sky was.



YELLOW

I love the branches, everyone is one branch of the same tree.



BLACK

The black shadow of me, my best friend in the world.
The mirror of me is in the second place.


When could we post together next time?



photograph: Yu Chieh Liu


3 comments:

  1. Dear Blueberry Cellophane! I love your use of humor in being a blueberry that eats strawberries! I love the title of this entry--"A Daily Spectrum."

    What I like about your work is how you combine the simplicity of image with meaning. Like "everyone being a branch of the same tree." I agree, we are all connected!

    Question: What is the background behind the branches?

    Another Question!: Can you decided on the topic for the next group post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hallelujah Truth, The background of the branches is a yellow wall which is at the corner of West Peachtree St. NW and 8th St.NW at Midtown.
    I found it when walked to MARTA station.
    About the topic of the next group post, I don't have any idea, maybe taking picture again?! Do you gave any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! How are you doing Liu?
    The words in the Blue picture looks familiar to me.
    I thought the background of yellow picture is a lake, but still it looks beautiful.
    Also, I like your words about the shadow.
    "The mirror of me is in the second place."
    Fascinating!!

    ReplyDelete