Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Secrets on Weekend


My Bedroom

My cat, Berry, loves to sleep on my mattress, because he always considers that he was a human being.



Sunrise from My Window


Every morning, when I wake up, sunrise says hello to me through my window.




Shoes


Left one: 
My stupid white shoes, which my boyfriend laughs at a lot, leads me everywhere comfortably.


Right one: 
My pink flip-flop makes my toes looks so dirty, but I still love the pink one.






My Fridge


Cat's and human being's food was frozen together.




an Activity on Sunday


I went to a seafood restaurant with my friends.
We ordered two dozen fresh oysters.....it tasted really good.




on My Hand


I held a ball and Berry really wanted to play it with me.




My Desktop


Polka dots make me feel younger!! 




Something I wanna say...


Fighting! the GRE test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





7 comments:

  1. CHEER UP BLUEBERRY CELLOPHANE! I know you will do well on the GRE! You have a GREAT EYE for composition and color! Your blog "wows" me every time I look at it!

    Yummy food, sweet cat, good light! Please explain why you have so much salsa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cat is so cute...hope one day he an Maxima can meet...they would have so much fun!!

    p.s: my black flip flops also make my feet looks dirty. It happens to everybody.Things of life Bluegirl!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Hallelujah Truth, thanks for your encouragement, I hope I'll do well on the GRE!!! and about the salsa, I bought it because I use it as dipping of chips and the sauce of speghetti. :)

    Dear Clara...next time we should discuss about how to make our toes look lighter with flip-flop!! especially summer is coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why just has berry, no bludy? I like the picture sunrise from your window. So artistic.

    加油~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jing, Bluedy is too active to capture by my camera!!! By contrast, Berry loves to be taken a picture :) Jia Yo(加油)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and intersting Photos. YuChieh Liu I think you have a gift taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Yousif, thank you..i tried to capture some simple image in my picture because my brain is always messy! haha :)

    ReplyDelete