Friday, February 18, 2011

the Conversation between My Parents and I

My Father and I

I: " How do you know I am here? "
He: " Because I know everything. "

I: " Why can't you keep the promise you made before. "
He: " OK, I'll, let's go home. "

I: " Father, should I make this decision? "
He: " I don't know, but you should have much responsibility after you make the decision. "

My Mother and I

I: "Are you afraid of ghosts?"
She: "Yes, I am."

I: "Are you afraid of mice?"
She: "Yes, I was, but after I had you, I am not."

I: "Do you support me in everthing?"
She: "Yes, of course I do. "

I

I: " I believe my family and friends to make me stronger. "
I: " I believe I should work harder now. "
I: " I believe my family will be proud of me in the future. "

1 comment:

  1. Dear Swayer between PEACE and PASSION, you continue to surprise me as you write, craft your ideas and post them here on your blog. You nicely surprised me with writing about your parents' teaching as a dialogue with each one of them.

    I also appreciate the economy with which you write and how you organize your ideas. The progression in each dialogue with your father and then your father is so FRESH!

    Your father hands you the freedom to decide but along with it, the responsibility! Your mother gets increasingly stronger as a parent!

    Beautiful, interesting. Your writing makes me grow!

    ReplyDelete