Friday, August 5, 2011

I want MORE


I want more, the life I have now doesn't rich me enough at all.

I took a 18 hour flight from Taiwan to the U.S. 11 months ago, I was supposed to do more than just studying.

So I set up the goal for staying at the U.S.


Not only do I have to rich my resume by studying in a new field which I need it for job hunting in the future,
But I also want to create some special experience that no one in the world has the same one.

However, the BIG question is,
 
"What will be that Unique and Important experience here in the States?"



No one can answer it but myself

that's the reason that I'm going to keep chasing...   




 :) Big Smile !!



Photographer: YuChieh Liu

1 comment:

  1. I SAY YES to that Blueberry Cellophane! YES to creating your own experience! YOUR LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT!

    ReplyDelete