Sunday, May 8, 2011

Summarizing My Recently Life in United States


My Eye
I hoped I could have had rich eyelashes when I was a teenager, 
but NOW I am trying to teach myself that appreciating what you already have.



One game
After having taken tests, 
I was ready to scream!



My laptop
Cannot get rid of it, 
one of my partner in communication and learning.



Favorite landscape
I was born in summer, 
that's why I prefer summer beaches to winter mountain.



My favorite cloth
To reduce my problems, 
I like my clothes with plain colors.



One thing I spend the most time with
Any types of learning! 
Keep thinking, keep growing.



My Alarm Clock
He is terribly good at waking me up every morning.
Various strategies such as stepping on my face or whatever.



Food I always eat
These are egg tarts and Pu'er and Chrysanthemum tea, 
you can find them in Dim Sum restaurants.


BTW, you can click the pictures beyond to watch a larger size :)

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Blueberry Cellophane! YES! Appreciate what you have! I love the image of "your eye"! Beautiful! All of your images here and your explanations express so much about the life you have crafted for yourself! Are you finished with tests now? What is it that you are aiming for academically? Weren't you in fashion design? And now?

    I think you have a loving alarm clock! Thanks for sharing your life with me in the soul blogging world! I know that Jing will appreciate your photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Yuchieh! Nice photos, especially cute berry. The egg tarts and Pu'er and Chrysanthemum tea look so delicious and make me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ruth,
    Thanks for your comment, I'm glad that after class, we still have some connection here. :) I still have one more TOEFL exam, after that, I will work on application. I was in Elementary Education actually, but now I' d like to transfer my major to Marketing.

    I expect your book!

    Dear Jing,
    Thanks for your comment! keep BLOGGING with me!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete