Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Doris!



Yesterday, May 21st,  is one of my best friends' birthday.

"Happy Birthday, Doris!"
I said that only in my mind last night.

I always started to count down of mines on your birthday.
The things that didn't change is that,
in this year, yours still made me reminding of mines.

I miss you and these days we had spent together.
However, we haven't keep in touch for a long time.

You know why?

Becasue you had changed a lot...and I...

I think I had, too.


Photograph: YuChieh Liu

1 comment:

  1. Dear Blueberry Cellophane,

    I can reflect myself in your words...situations, partners, family...changes us. Life- changes us. but u know what? the greatest friends are those that no matter how much you change, you know they will be there, for a talk, for a coffee, for a night...

    ReplyDelete